Regardless of the results, here are some of the interesting facts about trucks:
- An 18-wheeler truck is also called semi truck.
- An 80,000 semi-trailer truck weighs 20 to 30 times more than a car.
- A semi-trailer truck has a 55 degrees turning radius.
- Most semi-trailer trucks tires are not supposed to exceed 75 mph.
- The length of time needed for a truck to stop is 40% greater than cars.
- Semi-trailer trucks are generally 53 feet long.
- Semi-engines of trailer trucks can hold up to approximately 15 gallons of fuel.
- Semi-engines are designed to perform non-stop.
- In the Philippine economy, vehicle sales were above 300,000 where trucks where a part of 26,979 units sold, an 80% increase of the units sold in 2014.
This post was made possible by: http://safehouse.com.ph/services/trucking/