Wednesday, August 10, 2016

4 Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying a House and Lot in Batangas



For almost 6 years, me and my girlfriend had our ups and downs in our relationship. One of the dilemma that we usually encounter was that I am always a passive individual without a goal in life. I always believed that everything happens for a reason and if something is meant to happen (let’s say a promotion) it would just like how we’ve met. Though I didn’t hear any complaints from my girlfriend, I saw it in her that she always wanted me to get out of my comfort zone and plan things for our future. To be honest, I always do self-pity because I don’t try things that I think I would fail.

I’m proud to tell you that it was a thing of the past because for 2 years now, I’ve accumulated all the support, love and self-confidence that I need. I’ve been living up to the potential that I should have accomplished years ago. Today, I’m now a successful entrepreneur of a small online business and my next goal is to buy a house for my wife and for our family soon.

While browsing the internet, I’ve been reading much needed suggestions and positive feedbacks and was easily persuaded that it is worth it to buy a house and lot in Batangas.

Here are the reasons why I chose to buy house and lot in Batangas and why you should too:

Location

Batangas is a province located in the Calabarzon region in Luzon. It is within the borders of Cavite, Laguna, and Quezon. From Manila, it only takes 3-4 hours travel on land.

Though it’s still advisable to buy a house within Metro Manila, its location is still a good catch for many who dreams to have a house as a starting family.

Rich Culture and History

Batangas has its share of rich history even before the Spaniards came into the Philippines. They have been known to be trading with the Chinese since the 13th and the 15th centuries since the Yuan Dynasty and the first phase of the Ming Dynasty. Also, according to some ancient writings found, though Tagalogs are known to be a high civilization since, Batangas has been recognized as the center of the Tagalog tribe. As a matter of fact, to support his claim American archeologist Henry Otley Beyer even recognized the early Paleolithic Period of the Philippines as the Batangas period because of its rich resources of Jades found from its caves.

Tourist Destination

For the reason that its proximate with Metro Manila, many tourists indulge themselves by going to Batangas quite often. For 3 hours of land travel, you can get to see the well-known Taal Volcano, Taal Heritage Town, and swim and dive to numerous beaches and diving sites found in the province. Some of the popular beaches and diving spots in Batangas are: Laiya in San Juan, Punta Fuego in Nasugbu, Matabungkay in Lian, Ligpo Island in Bauan and Anilao in Mabini.

Center of Commerce

By having the second largest international seaport in the Philippines, Batangas has slowly emerged as one of the center of trade in the country. Being identified as the industrial growth center in the region helped the province increase the number of business establishments who wants to operate in its industrial parks.

If you need affordable house and lot in Batangas, you can visit this site: http://www.pueblodeoro.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment