Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Iflix, Now Available in the Philippines Through SMART-PLDT

Last week, finding TV series episodes of my newly favorite American TV Series “Mr. Robot” was very difficult. I watched and have downloaded all of the episodes on season 1 but can’t get a clear copy of Season 2’s episode 4. I really enjoyed the whole TV series because it was really good, full of twists and it really kept me thinking about what would happen next after watching episode 3 of Season 2. I was really excited until the site that I usually used to download was closed and now finding myself lost and desperate to get a copy. Fortunately, I found this:


Woah! WTF! FTW! Wait… Wait… What’s this?! Is this really the answer to all of my problems?!  Am I dreaming? Wake me up dude! It’s like an answered prayer! Watching TV series without hassle? Oh’ come on! But yes, it’s a reality because of Iflix.

So, what’s iflix?

Iflix is Southeast Asia’s leading Internet TV service provider. It boasts of the largest database of the world’s top TV series and movies having partnership with over 60 of the world’s leading TV Networks and Movie producers. Some of their partners are MGM, Walt Disney, Paramount Pictures, Fox, CBS and BBC.

Is iflix available in  the Philippines? How can I avail subscription?

Iflix originated from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Aside from Malaysia, it is also distributed to Thailand and the Philippines. Yes, you read it right, it is available in the Philippines. Through SMART-PLDT’s investment of about $15 million, 70 million subscribers of Smart, PLDT Home, Sun and TNT can enjoy a thousand of hours of TV shows and movies through Iflix.

Started just last mid of December, a free 3-month iflix subscription will be given to all Smart load, Sun and TNT subscribers. For, PLDT Home subscribers, a free 12 months iflix subscription will be given for free.

For more info, you can visit their site directly: https://www.iflix.com/

This article is brought to you by: Load Me Na

0 comments:

Post a Comment